And we keep it to the phonetic side of English people. This time I will show you a video of a woman that have been making video's for quite a long time (named: Jennifer) and might be very useful in learning the different phonetic sounds. This is lesson 1 and also the introduction of the subject and many more follow after this one. What I find good about this video is the fact that her explanation and examples are very clear and the video has a nice pace, not too fast and not too slow. It's also a great tool for not only students of my age but also for small children or adults.
donderdag 26 januari 2012
Phonetics part 2
And we keep it to the phonetic side of English people. This time I will show you a video of a woman that have been making video's for quite a long time (named: Jennifer) and might be very useful in learning the different phonetic sounds. This is lesson 1 and also the introduction of the subject and many more follow after this one. What I find good about this video is the fact that her explanation and examples are very clear and the video has a nice pace, not too fast and not too slow. It's also a great tool for not only students of my age but also for small children or adults.
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten